Update: July 17, 2007
Thanks for visiting this site, but it is no longer being updated. I've moved on over to http://www.mediapundit.net/
and I invite you to join me over there from now on. Thanks for your understanding.
NCIS Creator Quits
Sunday, May 06, 2007 - reddit
According to The Hollywood Reporter, showrunner Don Bellisario is leaving NCIS to pursue other projects at Paramount.
The move follows speculation about friction between Bellisario and the show's star, Mark Harmon, and other people associated with the series.
Gee, what a shock. Actors causing unfixable problems on a set. Funny how the person most responsible for the shows success and its very existence is the one mature enough to take a hit so the show can go on. Coincidentally, you can now expect NCIS to suck.
Topics: Television, Film, NCIS, Rescue Me, Bruce Willis, Iron Man, Paris Hilton, Neil Gaiman, Stardust
- If this page is right, Spider-Man 3 made another $89 million on Saturday, but due to its explosive budget, it's still $184 million in debt. And that's if Sony wasn't lying about its cost, which everyone thinks they were.
- Rescue Me is back next month.
- Bruce Willis called Harry Knowles about Die Hard 4.
- Turns out Stan Winston didn't do Iron Man's suit, which explains why it's awfully lame.
- An old car you could probably buy for $2000 and restore and paint yourself just sold for $9 million on eBay..because an actor sold it.
- This is what happens when you're rich and have never been told the word "no" in your entire life: Paris Hilton is devastated with a Los Angeles judge's decision to sentence her to 45 days behind bars -- insisting she "doesn't deserve this."
- Neil Gaiman's Stardust is coming to theaters this fall, and it's loaded with A-list stars which probably means it'll die under its own budget weight.
Like this post? Subscribe to RSS
, or get daily emails:
Got something to say? . Got a question or a tip? Send it to me. If all else fails, you can return to the home page.