Update: July 17, 2007
Thanks for visiting this site, but it is no longer being updated. I've moved on over to http://www.mediapundit.net/
and I invite you to join me over there from now on. Thanks for your understanding.
MySpace Blocks Photobucket; Parent Corp Buys it?
Tuesday, May 08, 2007 - reddit
So here's a weird story that has nothing to do with television or film: MySpace blocks its users from using Photobucket, and now MySpace's owner, News Corp., is going to buy it. Yeah, that doesn't make any sense to me either unless talks were already underway, and Rupert decided to play hardball to get a favorable deal.
Perfect fodder for early morning quickies.
Topics: Film, Television, MySpace, Photobucket, Bruce Willis, Die Hard 4, PBS, IPTV, US Open
- Warner Brothers isn't going to preview new films in Canada anymore, due to lax intellectual and piracy laws.
- A U.K. documentary shows us what it's like to spend a year in Iraq with the 101st Airborne.
- Bruce Willis felt like Die Hard 4 didn't live up to the original, but now he says that it does. In most instances, the truth is blurted out and the backtrack is the press release. It'll defintely be PG-13.
- Comingsoon has a nifty new high-resolution picture of the ultra-lame Iron Man suit.
- There's a PBS docu on tonight called "When Kids Get Life" that has something to do with teens going to prison, and the Bush administration illegaly spying on Americans. Sounds too confusing to miss if you ask me. Catch it tonight at 9PM (check local listings for timezone.)
- AT&T is spending a sick amount of money to push IPTV, which nobody actually wants.
- CBS re-ups their contract for the US Open through 2011.
Like this post? Subscribe to RSS
, or get daily emails:
Got something to say? . Got a question or a tip? Send it to me. If all else fails, you can return to the home page.