Update: July 17, 2007
Thanks for visiting this site, but it is no longer being updated. I've moved on over to http://www.mediapundit.net/
and I invite you to join me over there from now on. Thanks for your understanding.
Jessica Alba is Spoiled
Wednesday, May 23, 2007 - reddit
Man, who would have ever guessed that another rich and spoiled actress didn't like being told no? Never crossed my mind. No really, it didn't. Rich people get told no all the time, like when Britney Spears asked Boeing if they had any bigger private jets than a 747.
"I love challenging authority," the 26-year-old actress tells InStyle in its June issue, on newsstands Friday. "It probably wasn't easy being my parents. The second somebody says `no' to me is the second I'm going to jump up and say `yes!'"
Well, the jumping up and down part works for me, how about you? I'll leave you with that thought as I turn you over to another dose of quickies that got built up over the week.
Topics: Television, Veronica Mars, Jessica Alba, American Idol, Angelina Jolie, Ghosthunter, Pirates 3
- Veronica Mars got canceled people, just deal with it.
- American Idol had some kind of songwriting contest, eh?
- Speaking if Idol, everybody thinks Blake is toast.
- Speaking of spoiled rich actresses, Angelina Jolie has gotten fat on the hard earned money you spent at the theater and is just up and quitting the movie business for a year. Yeah, right. She's got enough money to quit for ten life times. Put a fork in 'er, this ones cooked.
- The Sci Fi Channel is launching some sort of contest for "The Next Ghosthunter."
- I believe we're moving into something called 'staffing season', which is when the producers of all the pilots that got picked up have to go out and hire writing staffs. If you don't get on one in the next month+, you probably won't until next year.
- AICN has a review of Pirates 3.
- Great joke: "And we all were left shaking our heads over the Geico-commercial-evolved "Cavemen." (Will Geico issue ABC a policy to cover this sitcom in the event of sudden death?)"
Like this post? Subscribe to RSS
, or get daily emails:
Got something to say? . Got a question or a tip? Send it to me. If all else fails, you can return to the home page.