TV & Film Magazine
Update: July 17, 2007

Thanks for visiting this site, but it is no longer being updated. I've moved on over to http://www.mediapundit.net/ and I invite you to join me over there from now on. Thanks for your understanding.

Interview: Omar Epps Talks 'House'


  -  Digg!Submit to NetscapeBookmark at del.icio.usreddit

House M.D.
If you don't want to know what the fate of Omar Epps' character is on Fox's hit House, M.D. (yes, it's not just 'House') then don't bother reading this post. Otherwise, there's an interview that TV Guide did with Epps about his role on House, how season 3 is wrapping up, and what may be around the corner for his character and the hit drama.

Actually, most of this interview is the same old lame fare from "entertainment reporters" who don't have the guts to ask tough questions, or even interesting ones. To be truthful, I'm just a blogger which puts me on an even lower scale than that, so I shouldn't be throwing stones, but come on, there has to be better questions out there for a co-star on TV's hottest drama than this.

TV Guide: Are you married? Kids?
Epps: I'm married to [former R&B singer] Keisha. I have a 7-year-old and a 2-year-old.

Damn, I'm sure glad TV Guide did this interview, there isn't another place on the entire world wide web you can get that kind of insider info.

Here, I'll just save you the suffering from having to read the entire interview and give you the only part that matters.

TV Guide: Will you be back full-time next season? What will Foreman be doing?
Epps: I will be back. Obviously, it will be different — but I don't think even the writers know how yet.

For those who aren't aware, this is a new interview but old info. It's been known that Epps' contract ran through the 2008 season, and that he wasn't going anywhere. Nor would he, even if it was up. You don't just walk away from a drama doing better than 23 million viewers per episode after just 3 seasons -- it simply does not happen my friends.

I dig Epps, though not really his character. I was really shocked when they offed him on E.R., was that messed up or what? Hey, is that your eyeball hanging out or did someone drop some candy?

I wonder if he ever thought about this kind of future when he was being snuffed out over at NBC. Maybe NBC should learn from this.

Maybe I need to finish watching season 1 of House on DVD.

Topics: , ,
Like this post? Subscribe to RSS, or get daily emails:

Apr 27, 2009, 12:17:00 AM
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.


Got something to say? Post a Comment. Got a question or a tip? Send it to me. If all else fails, you can return to the home page.


Recent Posts
Subscribe to RSS Feed Add to Google
Add to Technorati Favorites
Add to Bloglines
Archives
Links
Powered by Blogger
Entertainment Blogs - Blog Top Sites

The text of this article is Copyright © 2006,2007 Paul William Tenny. All rights reserved. This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 United States License. Attribution by: full name and original URL. Comments are copyrighted by their authors and are not subject to the Creative Commons license of the article itself.