Update: July 17, 2007
Thanks for visiting this site, but it is no longer being updated. I've moved on over to http://www.mediapundit.net/
and I invite you to join me over there from now on. Thanks for your understanding.
Heroes on DVD in August
Friday, May 04, 2007 - reddit
Topics: Television, Film, Heroes, Transformers, Stan Lee, Half-Life
- Rumor has it that Heroes season 1 DVD will be out in late August, and that the Studio 60 set is being broken (dismantled).
- The king of no-story-all-action, Michael Bay, kept asking himself why he was doing the no-story-all-action Transformers movie that nobody is going to go see this summer. I'm asking myself the same question.
- Stan Lee talks comic stuff.
- Variety's Lawrence Christon is drooling all over George Lucas and Star Wars.
- Spike TV had a chat with Valve Software CEO Gabe Newell on new episodes of Half-Life 2.
Like this post? Subscribe to RSS
, or get daily emails:
Got something to say? . Got a question or a tip? Send it to me. If all else fails, you can return to the home page.