Update: July 17, 2007
Thanks for visiting this site, but it is no longer being updated. I've moved on over to http://www.mediapundit.net/
and I invite you to join me over there from now on. Thanks for your understanding.
Studio 60 is Back on the Air... in May
Friday, April 27, 2007 - reddit
This is important if you want to see the rest of Studio 60, it's coming back in late May but it is changing time slots from Monday nights to Thursday nights, 10PM EDT, starting May 24th. Zap2it was astute in noticing that Studio 60's return to the airwaves will be just one day after NBC makes its "upfront" announcements, basically what shows they are going to renew and all that jazz, it's mostly for advertisers.
It's coming back, just hang on a few more weeks.
Topics: Television, Studio 60, Transformers, Iron Man
- The lawsuit I talked about earlier today where two of the Will & Grace creators were suing NBC over unfair business practices relating to profit sharing (of a sorts) has settled, even though it looks like had it not been for a sneak blogger on the jury, NBC was going to lose. This is huge in a bad way for writers because now the studios and networks are free to continue screwing them over unless someone wants to go through another lawsuit. This is just lame.
- Horror master John Carpenter says Hollywood horror flicks don't cause violent behavior, and he's right, giant pink dinosaurs do.
- AICN has a review of Transformers (expect spoilers) and they also have stuff on the recent Blade Runner reshoots for the new DVD release.
- IGN attributes to an anonymous studio source "warning that it's too early to consider the next X-Files movie a done deal."
- Robert Downey Jr. had a chat with USA Today about his upcoming adaptation of comic "Iron Man." Looks cool.
Like this post? Subscribe to RSS
, or get daily emails:
Got something to say? . Got a question or a tip? Send it to me. If all else fails, you can return to the home page.