TV & Film Magazine
Update: July 17, 2007

Thanks for visiting this site, but it is no longer being updated. I've moved on over to http://www.mediapundit.net/ and I invite you to join me over there from now on. Thanks for your understanding.

New IGN Movie Trailers and Potter Photos


  -  Digg!Submit to NetscapeBookmark at del.icio.usreddit


You are feeling very sleepy...
IGN Movies put online quite a bit of new media late last night/early this morning, with new images from and the Order of the Phoenix. I purloined one for the title image on the right, and a click above or on that image will take you to their site.

They also have a few pictures from up, and I must say, that is a very nice dress you have on Miss.

As for the movie trailers, you've got: (imdb); (imdb, Wiki); and finally (imdb, Wiki.) I'm not sensing any blockbusters here.

Other posts from this blog: , , , , ,
Like this post? Subscribe to RSS, or get daily emails:

Apr 25, 2007, 10:53:00 AM
I don't think that can be considered a dress!! And with the budget on that movie, could they not have gotten a better cake maker? Don't do a closeup of a cake with smushed places on the front.
My question is, are they going to be able to get through all the Harry Potter books before these actors turn grey? Don't get me wrong, I'm a Harry Potter Fan, and I know they are pumping these movies out one after another but they may need to speed it up a bit.


Got something to say? Post a Comment. Got a question or a tip? Send it to me. If all else fails, you can return to the home page.


Recent Posts
Subscribe to RSS Feed Add to Google
Add to Technorati Favorites
Add to Bloglines
Archives
Links
Powered by Blogger
Entertainment Blogs - Blog Top Sites

The text of this article is Copyright © 2006,2007 Paul William Tenny. All rights reserved. This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 United States License. Attribution by: full name and original URL. Comments are copyrighted by their authors and are not subject to the Creative Commons license of the article itself.