Update: July 17, 2007
Thanks for visiting this site, but it is no longer being updated. I've moved on over to http://www.mediapundit.net/
and I invite you to join me over there from now on. Thanks for your understanding.
James Doohan Reaches the Final Frontier
Sunday, April 29, 2007 - reddit
Topics: Film, News, James Doohan, SAG, Iron Man, Family Guy, Batman
- Doohan and the remains of about 200 other people were launched into space yesterday...kind of. The story says the rocket was sub-orbital, meaning their ashes are going to rain down on our atmosphere eventually, as opposed to actually going into space. Cool for his family, but that's just disgusting.
- The richest and probably most mismanaged guild of the Big Three is staging a demonstration to raise awareness and keep actors from working for non-signatory companies.
- The director of Iron Man posted a production update yesterday on a MySpace forum. Way to make sure nobody reads it jackass.
- Family Guy is going into syndication.
- Batman: The Dark Knight is still in need of extras in the Chicago area.
Like this post? Subscribe to RSS
, or get daily emails:
Got something to say? . Got a question or a tip? Send it to me. If all else fails, you can return to the home page.