TV & Film Magazine
Update: July 17, 2007

Thanks for visiting this site, but it is no longer being updated. I've moved on over to http://www.mediapundit.net/ and I invite you to join me over there from now on. Thanks for your understanding.

Site Launch: Edwards 08


  -  Digg!Submit to NetscapeBookmark at del.icio.usreddit

If there's one thing I love to do more than anything else, it's yap. I like to write (at great length) about any number of subjects, but essays and editorials are just the beginning. I write fiction, as a job, though I haven't been terribly successful at that, few people ever are, and I'm still fresh in the game.

That bit of self promotion aside, I treat you with a second dose when you least expected it. I've created another blog, called Edwards 08, which as you can tell will be supportive of former Senator John Edwards in his bid to replace our commander-in-stupid, George W. Bush.

I really wanted the "edwards08.blogspot.com" address, but if you can believe this, someone is squatting it. Yes, I just said it and it's really true, some deranged and lonely individual is squatting a blogger.com sub-domain that they don't own, and they are trying to sell it. Oh Internets, only you know how to tickle and caress me in just the right ways that inspire homicidal rage worthy of Klingon song about war, victory, and of course space babes.

I stole my own template so I could get it up and running now, since word is Edwards is going to announce his bid sometime today. So that will be new for me, less opinion, more information and news. Won't that be fun! Well, maybe not, but perhaps the coming mental breakdown will be entertaining to watch.
Like this post? Subscribe to RSS, or get daily emails:

Got something to say? Post a Comment. Got a question or a tip? Send it to me. If all else fails, you can return to the home page.


Recent Posts
Subscribe to RSS Feed Add to Google
Add to Technorati Favorites
Add to Bloglines
Archives
Links
Powered by Blogger
Entertainment Blogs - Blog Top Sites

The text of this article is Copyright © 2006,2007 Paul William Tenny. All rights reserved. This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 United States License. Attribution by: full name and original URL. Comments are copyrighted by their authors and are not subject to the Creative Commons license of the article itself.