TV & Film Magazine
Update: July 17, 2007

Thanks for visiting this site, but it is no longer being updated. I've moved on over to http://www.mediapundit.net/ and I invite you to join me over there from now on. Thanks for your understanding.

NASCAR Quickies


  -  Digg!Submit to NetscapeBookmark at del.icio.usreddit

NASCAR.com has some pseudo-weblogs for the All Star events going on this evening. I enjoy the stuff that Marty Smith writes, and got to see him in person at last falls LMS race, so naturally I zeroed right in on his blog right here. There is a short post (and I do mean short) where Marty said he had asked Jeff Gordon if he ever considered moving Chad Knaus to his own team, and I chimed in with what I thought was a more interesting question in the comments: Has anyone at Hendrick talked about moving Knaus to Brain Vickers team? Vickers is a past Busch champion so we know he can drive, perhaps he just needs better people around him.

Kevin and DeLana Harvick are trying to stir up their fans on his website message board for a good cause. Kevin has laid down a challenge for his fans to donate 29 cents per lap for the truck race tonight (about $39) to the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation. Not to be out done, DeLana has challenged them to donate 33 cents per lap (she owns the #33 in BGN) which would be about $44. In all honesty, I don't know the first thing about Cystic Fibrosis, and even worse, I don't even have $38 to donate. I am a writer, remember..

The message threads are here and here. Please head on over there and if you feel up to it, send in a donation. Tell em I sent ya!

Note: The truck race is over, but the challenges still stand.

Technorati tags: , ,
Like this post? Subscribe to RSS, or get daily emails:

Got something to say? Post a Comment. Got a question or a tip? Send it to me. If all else fails, you can return to the home page.


Recent Posts
Subscribe to RSS Feed Add to Google
Add to Technorati Favorites
Add to Bloglines
Archives
Links
Powered by Blogger
Entertainment Blogs - Blog Top Sites

The text of this article is Copyright © 2006,2007 Paul William Tenny. All rights reserved. This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 United States License. Attribution by: full name and original URL. Comments are copyrighted by their authors and are not subject to the Creative Commons license of the article itself.