TV & Film Magazine
Update: July 17, 2007

Thanks for visiting this site, but it is no longer being updated. I've moved on over to http://www.mediapundit.net/ and I invite you to join me over there from now on. Thanks for your understanding.

Please shoot me.


  -  Digg!Submit to NetscapeBookmark at del.icio.usreddit

Wow, I have so many things to write about and I'm putting so little effort into it lately that I should probably be taken out behind a shed and sodomized with bulldozer. Yeah, it's that epic... Click the title to read the rest.

Things just for this weblog include: Americas Next Top Model President: A series on the upcoming Presidential elections and the people who want to run the big show. I have at least two or three more parts for Analyzing The Chief, my look at the US Supreme Courts decisions under the stewardship of Chief Justice John G. Roberts covering just the first quarter of this year. I have something started on how wrong headed local-business protectionist laws are that unfairly treat large national store chains as second-class businesses, and why it's flatly illegal. Shortly, I'd like to point out why I think the Democrats are going to regain control of the US House of Representatives due largely to the media that savages them every single day.

On the creative writing front I have yet to finish my spec script for Stargate Atlantis called Remnants, even though I've written well over the number of pages that would constitute one full script, and that's just one part in a three part arc. After that, there's another spec for the same show called Exile which is going to be utterly cool, and a spec for SGA's sister show, Stargate SG1, titled Reflections. There is a competition going on in my head, a real honest-to-god fight over which feature film idea I'm going to write and enter into this years Writers Digest competition.

And that is just the stuff spilling off the top of my brain right this second. And I want people to understand, all of this material is solid. These are not just ideas I picked out of the air, they all have places to go, they are just waiting for me to take them there. I guess I better get to it.

Technorati tags: , , , ,
Like this post? Subscribe to RSS, or get daily emails:

Got something to say? Post a Comment. Got a question or a tip? Send it to me. If all else fails, you can return to the home page.


Recent Posts
Subscribe to RSS Feed Add to Google
Add to Technorati Favorites
Add to Bloglines
Archives
Links
Powered by Blogger
Entertainment Blogs - Blog Top Sites

The text of this article is Copyright © 2006,2007 Paul William Tenny. All rights reserved. This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 United States License. Attribution by: full name and original URL. Comments are copyrighted by their authors and are not subject to the Creative Commons license of the article itself.